Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I am proud of baby Coda and I love him dearly - my heart dog - my first golden, mom to Coda - my first Champion, first CD....too many firsts to list. This is my Bailey - CH Southpaw A Song For U Far Away, CD, RE --my girl.

It is amazing how much we love these dogs. I look at the simpliest photos of her and am amazed at how blessed I am to have such a companion. I wish my dad could see these dogs - how he would have loved her.

Took her out to play on the lake - isn't she just beautiful. :):):)

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
She could melt an iceberg with that soft and gentle smile. It is easy to see why you are in love. What a sweetie.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She is gorgeous.

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
She is lovely :)

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Bailey

Bailey has the face of an angel!!!!!!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
you can see the beauty of her soul in her face.
I know what you mean, while everyone on the GRF always hears about Team Tito, because he's young and so much fun, he's not my heart dog. My Toby Dog is my true heart dog. I love my Tiny and my Tito to pieces, but Toby is my heart and soul.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
She certainly is beautiful!!!
We are so lucky to have been chosen to share their lives, aren't we?
I figure we must have done something right in our last life to be given this honor this time around!!!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
She is one beautiful girl

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Stunning. It's amazing how there are just no words for those heart dogs we're blessed with. When Penny crawled up on my lap at 4 weeks old and looked at me the connection was made....... really life changing.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Yeah, I have five dogs now and I really do love all of them, . . . but Summer is my heart dog. There's just something special about her and I am just in wonder that someone just "gave" this beauty to us because they didn't want her anymore. When she comes to me just wanting a hug, my heart just melts. She can do no wrong.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Isn't it great to see so many people understand just what a deep feeling your heart dog is! So very blessed we are!!

Thanks to all for your wonderful comments about her.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Isn't it great to see so many people understand just what a deep feeling your heart dog is! So very blessed we are!!

Thanks to all for your wonderful comments about her.
Yes it is great so many of us understand.

Bailey's wonderful face and gentle look reflects all of the greatness of our Golden friends.

Al & Tuff Dog

1 - 17 of 17 Posts