Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So much snow. You clear it and turn around and it's 3 or 4 inches of new stuff. I think we are around 26 inches at this point. Heavy wet snow.

The dogs have to "go out" every five minutes. Snowballs attached to fur ...such fun.

Attachments

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Well, at least someone's having fun in all that white stuff! We're waiting for photos from family in Silver Spring, one of whom has a 1/2 mile driveway. Doubt they'll be going anywhere anytime soon:) Stay warm and enjoy your mini-vacation.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
They must have been so excited when they looked out and saw their gift from above. I'm sure they are having a blast looking for treasures under the snow.

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
They look like they're having so much fun!! As for HAVING to go out every five minutes... I mean... I'm sure they drank a lot of water... they have to peeeeeeeee so baaaaaaaaaaaaad...

;) ;) ;)

That's M2's excuse, anyway.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Great pictures, they look like they're having a blast.

I know what you mean, as soon as they come in they are asking to go back out again. And the snow balls... :doh: UGH!!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Great pictures....we got about 23 inches here in Frederick, Maryland. And yes hate those snow ball that stick to the butt fuzz.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
This pic looks like a fox going after a mouse! they sure do look like they were having a really good time and I'll bet they made sure you had some cleaning to do once they came back in.:)

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Love the pics! I wouldn't complain so much about them wanting to go out so often - it could be MUD outside! :D lol
The mud pictures will be next...from the looks of it our spring thaw around the 1st of April!!!! :bowl:

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Great pictures of your dogs in the snow. W got a ton of snow here too and do they ever love it. Especially Jackson- the deeper the ore he loves it. Me - I'm ready for spring though today I have to admit it was beautiful.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Great Shots!! Looks like a lot of snow. I Love the Pounce! :)

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Great pictures, and an absolute blast they seem to be having.

I know with all that snow you don't want to hear this, but I'm jealous. Mad and I love the snow, and we've had barely any this year.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts