Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is Winx鈥檚 7th birthday so we were outside side playing a special game of fetch. They had found this little 4 inch long stick they wanted to play with. (There鈥檚 a yard full of bigger sticks) So here鈥檚 what it looks like when 2 goldens battle for a tiny stick! 馃槀 Please excuse our wish flowers!
Dog Plant Dog breed Carnivore Liver

Head Plant Dog Eye Dog breed

Registered
I just cringe at the picture. How beautiful they are. And I join in the congratulations. It's such beautiful weather outside and there are a lot of stray dogs running around. My neighbors and I decided to set up a small area for them and set up kennels out of pallets pethousely.com/top-pick-of-dog-house-out-of-pallets-plans/. My dog also likes to play with other dogs outside so I can't leave them out. I hope this is a good idea.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I just cringe at the picture. How beautiful they are. And I join in the congratulations. It's such beautiful weather outside and there are a lot of stray dogs running around. My neighbors and I decided to set up a small area for them and set up kennels out of pallets. My dog also likes to play with other dogs outside so I can't leave them out. I hope this is a good idea.
Do you cringe because of stray dogs? They are completely safe within a 6 foot chain link fence.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts