Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just realized I never posted pictures of my two goldens at the bridge. Unfortunately they were very over weight. We have learned a lot since them. We will not be allowing Sierra to get like this. Unfortunately, my MIL thought it was nice to give them what they wanted. She has since passed and won't be able to feed the Sierra that way and we have given strict feeding and treat instructions to everyone that is around Sierra/
These are pictures taken just months before they passed.

the first one is of Hannah, the second is Hannah with my Niece the third is Buford just days before we put him down for renal failure, the last is Hannah with her Daddy she was such a Daddy's girl.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
They were a couple of cuties. The picture with your niece is priceless. I'm sure they are both thought of often.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
I think they are both beautiful I know they were both loved and are missed....

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Thankyou for sharing your 2 special goldens, now playing with our beloved ones.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Thank you for sharing pictures of your golden angels. I'm sure you have many happy memories of times shared with them.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Your two rainbow goldens were beautiful. The picture with your niece is just so sweet. I think they are having alot of fun at the bridge with my pups until they can be with you again.

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
They were both beautiful :smooch:! I see that they were born on the same day. Were they litter mates?

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
They were beautiful.

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They were both beautiful :smooch:! I see that they were born on the same day. Were they litter mates?
The were littermates, I got them from a neighbor that couldn't take care of her kids but thought it would be nice to breed her dog.

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Aw, I bet you miss them. It is nice you have sierra now. I am sure you'll be great parents. Just remember, you did the best you could with the knowledge you had at the time.I love the pictures.

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,680 Posts
They were beautiful .. they know there were loved and are still missed

1 - 13 of 13 Posts