Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We have not had any attachs since that one and Tessa is more comfortable going outside again and now I don't have to stand on the deck. I stand by the door, we have one of those garden doors with the huge window. However the dogs constantly bark and tessa won't go out if she hears them barking.

·
Registered
28 Posts
My opinion call the police if this incident repeats itself, take pictures. Secondly, buy a gun, this totally comes in conflict with us animal lovers but clearly these dogs are a threat to tessa. First comes your safety and tessa's, those dogs are trespassing into your property where even you are in danger. I'm glad she came out of this without any severe damage. Good luck and keep us posted.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
We kow that the next time this happens the poilice will be called. We do have a BB gun however I would never use it on a dog or any animal for that fact. The owners of the dogs have been very carful with there dogs since the 2 attack.

·
Registered
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
So... a attemped tack and a fence??
Will on Monday I went to let Tessa out around like supper time and she was fine and jsut as I let her out the door I realiezed the dogs were out and coming towards us so I grabbed Tessa and took her in. There was no attack or tresspassing, however thwy did try poor Tessa didn't have a clue what I was doing. Anyways so yesturday tuesday i come home from school and as soon as they say me they took there truck drove it in the field and started making a fance, witch you know what I'm glad they are however they don't have a building permit (we checked) and also there fence is about 10 to 15 feet onto are property. I really don't care about the fence all I want is for Tessa and me to be able to go outside without having to worry if were going to get bit by the dogs. And I also talked to a person down the road who the way there property is is right beside there front part. There little dog is constantly running around everywheres, however the dogs that have attacked Tessa hasn't touched there dog and to my knowloge no one else's either. So ya I just thought I would just update a little.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts