Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Golden Luck O' The Irish
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Obviously many of you know Shamus and I already...but, since we are new here I thought I ought to take a moment to introduce us.

I'm Christi, and I live in CT with my husband, our cat, and our 2 year old golden named Shamus.

Here are some pics of him...I think I included a baby picture as well.

Thanks for welcoming us, it has been much appreciated! :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Shamus is beautiful!!! Could you tell me where you bought him? He looks somewhat like my Coach. Oh, and welcome.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I can proudly say that I have met this adorable boy Mr. Shamus:smooch: and you just can't get enough of him. He is a little ham when his mom takes out the camera with his serious pose!! Tristan and Lincoln send their best to their pal in CT!!

·
Golden Luck O' The Irish
1,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shamus is beautiful!!! Could you tell me where you bought him? He looks somewhat like my Coach. Oh, and welcome.
Yes, he's a Lee Gerrish/Jacqueline Wagner pup (Shadowrun Goldens in Killingworth, CT). His father is Nautilus Just A Gigolo so perhaps your pup also has the same sire in his line?

·
Raini (ChatGoldens)
414 Posts
He is so gorgeous, Christi. Glad to see you here...I've been here since June, reading mostly...it is a great place.

·
Administrator
16,463 Posts
There he is!!
Christi already knows I pick on her, in a fun way, becuase 95% of Shamus' pictures seem to be so serious and he has that concentrated look. Christi just never seems to lets him have a fun side.... LOL You know I am just kidding with you Chrisit. :wavey:

He looks great as always!!!

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
Hi Christi...it's me, Cathy (sashasmom). It's always good to see pictures of Shamus. I was looking at his pedigree to see if he was related to Biscuit (because of the 'Nautilus' in there) and I see that 'Just a Gigilo' and KIMM'S Tucker have the same father...Pebwin XPDNC (Mulder) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 99.9% sure that I have that correct. Kimm can tell you for sure. So, what would that make Shamus and Tucker?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts