Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just posted a couple photos of my Toby, who turned 12 yesterday, in another thread. Got me thinking, I never post photos of my 2 oldsters, just of the young punk.
Here's Tiny Girl, who will be 13 in March (and in great shape I might add), and Toby Dog, who turned 12 yesterday. He's got some problems but is still enjoying life a lot.
As the saying goes, old dogs are like old shoes. A little worn out, but they feel so comfortable.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
They are both so beautiful.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Beautiful dogs!!! I agree with the above poster...you just want to hug them. My guy will be 10 this year and is getting whiter.....I just give him the biggest hug when I get home from work........

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous Golden oldies you have there:smooch::smooch:. If only they all could live to that age! Thank you for the pictures!
Al & Tuff Dog:)

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Beautiful babies!! Give their sugar faces a kiss from their Auntie Mary, ok?

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
we've been so very fortunate to still have them both, especially considering both are from shaky backgrounds.
My Tiny Girl, the one who will be 13, was my first golden, my husband brought her home from a pet store (live and learn).
My Toby Dog, the one who turned 12 yesterday, is from a back yard breeder.
We've been very, very lucky and I am thankful every day to still have them.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
we've been so very fortunate to still have them both, especially considering both are from shaky backgrounds.
My Tiny Girl, the one who will be 13, was my first golden, my husband brought her home from a pet store (live and learn).
My Toby Dog, the one who turned 12 yesterday, is from a back yard breeder.
We've been very, very lucky and I am thankful every day to still have them.

They most definitely have had the caring people to give them positive feelings and much love to keep them healthy in their "Golden" years!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Beautiful!! Glad you posted.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Love your golden oldies. Their sugar faces just show such wisdom. Give those sweeties some big hugs and kisses. I love the seniors.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts