Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
What a beautiful day and looks like you had the beach all to yourselves. How wonderful. Your brood is beautiful and loved the picture of Jullian watching the birds. Sounds like you had a great day and thank you so much for sharing. Loved them all.

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
Lovely photos! I especially like the one where (I believe it is) Sienna is standing on the bench, standing over one of your other girls. :)

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Vicki

Vicki

What a beautiful beach-do you live close to it?
Your girls are just beautiful!!

·
VickiR
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are about 130 miles from Ocean City. It's close enough to get away for a weekend.
My girls are still so tired. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
just beautiful! The girls, the beach, the day! How glorious that you captured it on camera to have forever! Thanks for sharing.

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Your girls are beautiful.
It's not often you see the OC beaches that empty! I didn't know dogs were allowed either. It's usually so crowded in OC that we've given up going there and head to The Outer Banks instead. Hubby and I did take a long weekend in Rehoboth last year. A much quieter pace than it's neighbor.

·
VickiR
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paula,

OC is only dog friendly from October 1 until around May 1.
This is our 2nd year to go in October with the dogs.
We stayed at the Safari Motel on 13th st and they are very dog friendly.
There were 7 of us and 8 dogs.
Believe it or not, it took us almost 3 hours to walk a little over 2 miles on the boardwalk.
Everyone stopped us to spend time with the dogs. :)

You should join us next year.

·
Registered
155 Posts
We were in OC at the end of August and actually had to cut our trip short a day because we were evacuated due to Hurricane Irene. I was wondering how OC fared after the hurricane. We stayed at the Gateway Grand right on the beach and it was amazing. (definitely not dog friendly though)...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts