Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes when Lucy is upstairs with me while I'm putting on my makeup, she'll sit and watch me with utter awe and concentration. At some point, I asked her if she wanted some makeup, and she smiled and wagged her tail. So, I applied the tiniest amount of blush on her cheeks, and she just smiled and smiled.

Last night I was getting ready for my work Christmas party, and Bart was in the computer room talking to me, and the girls were upstairs with us. Lucy started watching me with that rapt look and we went through our motions, this time even putting powder on her nose. Dory acted like she wanted some, but kept trying to eat it so she didn't get any. Their Daddy just shook his head and laughed.

Lucy's our girl who loves to wear bandannas, and always likes to swish her head around my new clothes. She loves being dressed up and made up, even though she hates to be brushed. :bowl:

·
Lucy & Dory's Mom
2,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How cute! You should try to get that on video some time!
I should, but it usually happens when I'm getting ready for work, and I don't have time then. Besides, I can't run the camera and apply the makeup, and Bart gets out of bed about the time I'm leaving the house.

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Erin is my girly girl

She loves bows and boas and having her toenails painted. She thinks she's a poodle !! I bet she would love make up too.

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those pictures are too cute. Tell Lucy that she can get all prettyied up like that too. I bet she would love it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts