Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
jennifer_marcel
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

After a few good possible adopters I finally found the right family for Tucker.

The family has two other dogs, one of which is a golden. They were looking for a companion. Last night was his first night with his new family. Today I will be going over to see how things went. They will keep me updated, and because they are local we have even talked about play dates.

I have prepared my family and myself for this day, and even though it was sad to see him go it also felt good to see how extremely happy the family was. He will be truly loved. This family will now have three dogs what is so cool about it is they have three kids, one a brunette, one red, and one blond.... well the dogs are one brunette, one red golden and now one blond golden... I asked them to take a picture with each of the kids sitting by the dogs. I cant wait to share that pic with yall. :)

Tucker and Me before he goes.....

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Aw thats great news! Tucker seems very happy =) He's beautiful

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Tucker is so handsome. I hope he has just the very best life ahead of him. Thank you so much for helping him.

·
jennifer_marcel
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Great happy ending, but I know how hard it is to let a foster go. You did a great thing for this pup!

Yes it was hard! I wasn't sure if I would be able to do it. We will miss him, especially my little girl. I feel so much better knowing that he is close to us and we will have play dates, we have become friend on facebook also :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
It sounds like a win win situation for Tucker and you. A new home for him and you still get to visit with him. He is a handsome boy.

·
jennifer_marcel
251 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well some sad news, after just two nights with Tucker the family has decided they cant keep him. There other golden is not eating. So he will be coming back today.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts