Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Phoenix
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I'm new to the Forum, and I thought I'd introduce myself and my boy. I have a 10 month old Golden and he's everything I've dreamed of. Very loyal, and a suck up.

When he was 10 weeks old, I fell down the stairs, unable to get up :(, he was terrified of going down the stairs, but because of the fall, braved the stairs for the first time, and gave me some kisses, and then sat howling next to me till my sister heard him and came down. He wouldn't let her touch me till she comforted him, then picked me up. Any time, I've been in pain, ex. kicked something and broke my toe, he's come over and bonked heads with me till I stopped crying.

I love him to death, His name is Phoenix.

Attachments

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,068 Posts
Welcome to you and Phoenix to the forum....he's so handsome!!

I had a Phoenix as well.....we lost him in 2009.

Enjoy your stay!!!

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Welcome from Gunner and me! Phoenix is a cutie!

·
Phoenix
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Phoenix just decided to "Share the love" from being outside, wet from rain, and mud, no matter what I did. He had to share... I am now all rain and mud too.

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Welcome to you and Phoenix. Please enjoy it here. It sounds like your boy was born in March. If so, you may join the March 2011 goldens on here. There is a thread you can post on and share about your boy. Beamer is also a March boy :)

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dog really are like a best friend aren't they! How lucky you are to have phoenix and how lucky phoenix is to have you!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts