Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will always and forever be daddys little girl...

Julie

Reactions: Karen519

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
I am so very sorry for the loss of your dad. You were very blessed to have had a dad you feel that way about.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
I'm so sorry. Losing a parent is one of the worst of life's experiences. I lost my Dad when I was 11 and my mom 10 years ago and I miss them both every day. Bless you and your family.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
My condolences. Sending you strength.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
oh Julie, I'm so sorry. Prayers to you and your family.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
I was so close to both my parents but particularly to my Dad whom I lost my 3 years ago, and think of everyday. My prayers to you and your family. Keep his memories close and he is never really gone.

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
My deepest condolences to you and your family for loss of your father. May God hold him gently in his arms and help him find his peace.
Julie, you will always be his little girl.
Prayers for you and your family.

·
Premium Member
18,421 Posts
My deepest sympathies, I will be praying for comfort for you and your family.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear of your Father's loss. I'll add you to my prayers. Keep the memories of your Dad close to your heart - now & forever.

·
Pippa and Watson’s mom
611 Posts
I’m very sorry for your loss, and my thoughts are with you.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is but as others have said you will always be his little girl. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Prayers for peace and healing from South Carolina. I know this sounds cliche, but I truly believe your father (and all who have passed) are in a far better place. They are happy and free of pain and the worries of this world. So sorry for your loss.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts