Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
because it came with a clue on the mailing package my husband just opened it an gave it to me . .. ; ) I love it.

Attachments

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Very Cute

Very Cute!! Your Hubby did good!!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, that is so cute! Where did he find that?
this is the place,

GOLDEN RETRIEVER Coffee Company graphic art by nativevermont

and its really nice. I think he can put any city on the canvas...not positive but my husband was asked. I'm happy with the location as I thought Starbucks coffee.... This reminds me a little of my Noah, he has a big black nose. I know what you mean about labs. He has several other Golden options, and if you just select handmade at the top and type golden retriever in the search you get more artists. I'm pleased and love it...my two favorite things besides the husband and family, coffee and the fur guys. This just makes me smile. : )

·
Maggie Riley & Hank's Mom
254 Posts
this is the place,

GOLDEN RETRIEVER Coffee Company graphic art by nativevermont

and its really nice. I think he can put any city on the canvas...not positive but my husband was asked. I'm happy with the location as I thought Starbucks coffee.... This reminds me a little of my Noah, he has a big black nose. I know what you mean about labs. He has several other Golden options, and if you just select handmade at the top and type golden retriever in the search you get more artists. I'm pleased and love it...my two favorite things besides the husband and family, coffee and the fur guys. This just makes me smile. : )

Thanks! I am gonna check that out. Like was said, hard to find!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts