Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mia and Milo are my parents dogs that I trained before moving out... They never forget me no matter how long I'm gone :D I wish I could bring them home with me! They were my sleeping buddies, hiking buddies, car buddies... You name it :) Milo is obsessed with his dalmation... Literally can't sleep without it in his mouth hahaha!

Attachments

Reactions: C's Mom

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The super creepy pic where Milo's eyes are glowing I title: "take my toy and I'll eat your soul..." cuz that's how I feel when he gives me that look LOL

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
Aw, cute! Little fluffballs! The first pic is so funny...what should have been an innocent pic is made creepy by demon eyes!

·
every moment is a gift
3,127 Posts
The super creepy pic where Milo's eyes are glowing I title: "take my toy and I'll eat your soul..." cuz that's how I feel when he gives me that look LOL
Oh my - I started coughing I laughed so hard! They are really cute though - I can't imagine having a dog that small - I think our cat might be bigger than they are :D But, it's good to know they're able to keep up!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
I love the toy breeds with my goldens. Was so worried the pups would squash them at first, but honestly the goldens learned the pecking order and they all bow to my male Biewer yorkie just as the order dictates. The goldens lay and let the little ones snuggle up and are very cautious around them. Wonderful. Only dangerous time is when the pups have their zoomies, then the yorks and humans, just move out of the danger zone!

Love your parents Poms, they are beautiful.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha thanks :) Mia (the bigger one) is the most un-pom like pomeranian I've ever seen haha... She weighs almost 20 lbs and has the athleticism of a sheltie hahaha :D Milo is kind of annoying ;) But he's affectionate and cute haha

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
I really like the look of Poms. For a while there nearly every Pom I met had a horrible personality but it seems to be getting better the last few years - a person can actually approach them now. :) Some people say that they are yappy and mean?

I was thinking that perhaps I may get a Pom in the future. What are they like? Any tips about what to look out for?

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am a huge fan of poms actually :) They are yippy, but that, like any other trait, can be curbed with early training... A common misconception with them (and most toy breeds) is that they require lots of exercise like normal dogs! Most people expect them to lay about the house day after day and then can't understand why they can be so neurotic ;) I think they are wonderful, loving dogs (and generally a healthy breed) and I really do recommend them :D Mia (the larger one) is possibly the smartest dog I've ever trained, and that includes all of my goldens ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts