Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cambridge,squeeks, when she wants something, or if she is unsure about something, any one's dog ,do this?

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Kye talks, it is a high pitched aweoweeeyow sound. Only when she REALLY wants something or for us to do something. She gets all involved in this, moves her head and ends up with snout up to the ceiling. Keep thinking she is going to Howl, but no it is more of a yawn/whine/god knows! So funny.

·
GR Lover
599 Posts
Kye talks, it is a high pitched aweoweeeyow sound. Only when she REALLY wants something or for us to do something. She gets all involved in this, moves her head and ends up with snout up to the ceiling. Keep thinking she is going to Howl, but no it is more of a yawn/whine/god knows! So funny.
hahah i'd love to see that!

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Seriously, though, it's fine and normal, unless it's a new thing and accompanied by signs of stress or pain. Some dogs are more vocal than others. Both Comet and Jax will squeak quietly when they want something.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Tailer emits a very high-pitched squeak when he wants to go outside for " missions" or pleasure! Hubby says he can't hear it...I don't know if he can not hear it, or just dosen't wanna take Tailer out...

Then if the high pitch thing dosn't get results Tailer starts "thump...thump...thump" with his tail...kinda like he is forcefully slamming his tail..."Now, Mom, Move It!". I'd think we would bark at me to go out...he talks all the time, but no, I have to read his signals!

Crap, there he goes...we just came back inside, not 10 minutes ago! He must have forgotten to pee while we were out for 45 minutes!! And, it's a weekend...he must go out at least every hour, coz he can! Silly Boy!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Lola has a grunting noise she makes- usually with a toy in mouth. She actually has a smile on her face when she does this- and of course a wagging tail and body. It is usually when she first gets up- or when she greets you hello or after eating dinnner or coming in from outside. She acts like not seeing us for 10 minutes is like having been apart for hours--- very cute and endearing:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts