Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
julie used to look so big to us, she is about 45 lbs, now with the puppy she is getting smaller and smaller! our puppy is only 11 weeks old and is half her size!
the last photo is red under the chair we use at the computer, his favorite spot, but i think soon he will be way too big to fit!!

Attachments

·
Layla and Bauer's Mommy
151 Posts
Haha, I have the same illusions. My aunt and uncle have cats that I see whenever I visit- about every few months. When Layla grew out of her "baby puppy" phase and got to be about 4 months, I walked into my aunt and uncle's house and literally asked them if their cats had shrunk!!!! I really thought they seemed lower to the ground and smaller. They thought I was crazy! :) But it was just me being so used to seeing Layla and Bauer growing up!

Your pictures are just so adorable! Hope you're having fun with your little one!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
I just love the first one, holding paws is co cute.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Mine are doing this too. When we got each pup they were the size of my toy breed, but at Thanksgiving they were all laying together and the goldens were HUGE!! Think my Biewers have shrunk.

Reactions: Red the super dog

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Pictures

Your pictures are beyond adorable. Both of your dogs are SO CUTE!!

Reactions: Red the super dog

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks! i didnt even have them do that!
red loves to be right on top of julie! i was a little worried that she would get annoyed with him, but she is so loving with him!
ok, can anyone guess what this is?

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts