Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning family, my dog,lexa, 1year old is a golden my question is if she is a purebreed or no and if no can you determine the second breed please? And i have a problem with her ears which i noticed that they are small for a 1 year old golden can you please determine the

20201017_190337.jpg

problem? And thank you! (P.S. : she doesn't have black hair near her nose it is ungrown hair )

20201016_153149_006_saved.jpg

20201016_153149_006_saved.jpg

20201015_173017.jpg

20201012_093947.jpg

20201016_160521_007_saved.jpg

·
Super Moderator
1,486 Posts
I notice her muzzle and body has some black fur as well, did you meet her parents? she is very pretty regardless, and I love her eyes!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I notice her muzzle and body has some black fur as well, did you meet her parents? she is very pretty regardless, and I love her eyes!
Oh no that s not black hair it s ungrown hair i took her to the vet did some tests and no signs of parasyte and nope i didn t meet her parentsthe owener beat her and they wanted to leave her to the streets so i took her and thank you!!!

·
Super Moderator Leader
48,674 Posts
Thank youu!! And i don t know where to take her to do the dna test i m fro lebanon it s kind of difficult at the moment
Do an online search, here in the US you can order a DNA test from Amazon.
You do the test at home, send the sample into the company for an analysis, they send the results to you.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Nice looking pup, although her hair color variances are a bit different. Her fur will probably will improve as the grows.

He ears look very much like a Golden's ears, even though they seem to lay back a bit...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank
Nice looking pup, although her hair color variances are a bit different. Her fur will probably will improve as the grows.

He ears look very much like a Golden's ears, even though they seem to lay back a bit...
Thank you a lot for the informations

·
Registered
663 Posts
This was my old Golden retriever/ lab mix.
the ears look similar.
She was groomed and cut short (had a major hot spot get infected)but usually had longer hair.
Could be your pup has some lab .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This was my old Golden retriever/ lab mix.
the ears look similar.
She was groomed and cut short (had a major hot spot get infected)but usually had longer hair.
Could be your pup has some lab .

View attachment 877724
She's so cuteee i'm sorry to hear that and thank you that really helped, yeah she might be a lab mixed with golden

1 - 13 of 13 Posts