Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my 3 1/2 year old Golden named Buddy. He is an incredibly loyal friend and as you can see in the pics, super attentive. :)
He's about 95 pounds. The snow pics are from when he was 1 1/2 years old.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Welcome to GRF. Buddy is a very handsome boy. Great shots of him. Please make yourself at home here and be sure to keep uploading pictures.

·
luv my goldens
481 Posts
What a very Handsome boy you have. I can't wait to see more pictures of him

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Buddy is just gorgeous. You have captured some beautiful pictures of him.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Buddy is very handsome, and the pictures are awsome!

·
Boudiga
4,102 Posts
great looking boy - tell us more about him. have you had him since he was a pup?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks everyone for all the compliments. :wavey:

great looking boy - tell us more about him. have you had him since he was a pup?
Yep, I've had him since he was 7 weeks old. When I went to pick him up I always say that he picked me. He ran up wagging and sat on my foot like he belonged there.

He still has a lot of anxiety around strangers, especially when we're out in town, but as he's gotten older it's gotten better. I live in the middle of nowhere in WV and he grew up in a very rural environment on our 219 acre farm, so he did not meet many people outside the family aside from close friends when he was young. Does anyone else have problems with stranger anxiety in goldens? He's completely at ease aside from this.

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
Buddy is most definitely a noble beast:) He is a very handsome redhead....not that I would be partial to the red dogs!

Welcome from Georgia:wavey: I will be looking forward to seeing more of Buddy and hearing more about him.

Al & Tuff Dog

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Buddy is SO handsome! When you said 95 pounds I thought he would look a little on the chubby side, (I'm not sure what they SHOULD weight at full growth) but he looks so perfect! Welcome to the forums and keep posting pics!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are some more snow pics from his second winter. (Sledding with kids too)

Buddy is SO handsome! When you said 95 pounds I thought he would look a little on the chubby side, (I'm not sure what they SHOULD weight at full growth) but he looks so perfect! Welcome to the forums and keep posting pics!
His dad was an especially big golden and his mom had decent size as well. I was surprised to find he weighed that much too. From what I hear he's definitely on the big side of the breed.. Does anyone else on here have a golden this heavy?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts