Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
And this put a smile on my face.Could even hear the jingle & bells. How vivid you explained. In such a peaceful state you are under Watson's wings...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Watson crossed over the Rainbow Bridge last night at 7:42. He had taken a turn for the worse, getting me up at 4:00 am to go out, but he collapsed in the yard. I laid with him for 3 hours, then we carried him inside. He spent a very quiet day with us, in my arms, in our heart, as we waited for the vet to come. When he did, Watson greeted him with a feeble wag of his tail, silly dog. It was quick and peaceful, so unbelievably peaceful. We will keep him in our hearts forever. Watson was truly one of a kind. Thanks to everyone on this message board for making our last few months fun and memorable.
Please visit anytime. So many of us have felt the loss and grief you're experiencing now. We'd love to hear more stories about Watson if you want to share.
I feel your loss. I just lost my Murphy a few weeks ago, he's 10 years and 8 months old, he will be in our hearts forever.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts