Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

121 - 138 of 138 Posts

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
It is definately good news but I do understand your concern as well. I guess we wait and continue to pray!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I will continue to keep Davis in my prayers that he keeps improving and this is the last of his problems. I know you have to be so scared with worrying.

·
Registered
20,994 Posts
sounds like great news, but I understand your concern. Will continue to send good thoughts that he's over whatever it was!

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,537 Posts
So pleased Davis is feeling better but like the other members i can understand your concern :crossfing and paws crossed.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Prayers for Davis that he continues to get better and whatever it was never happens again. Stay well Davis.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #129
Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts. Davis played tug tonight with my son and we could tell he was feeling better and had much more strength. Our bubba is back!

·
Registered
16,394 Posts
What a scare! Davis, wag strong buddy.

·
Coley - my cuddle bug
2,336 Posts
yay! I'm so glad he's continuing to feel better.

·
Registered
12,486 Posts
Thank you all for keeping us in your thoughts. Davis played tug tonight with my son and we could tell he was feeling better and had much more strength. Our bubba is back!
So glad to hear he's doing better.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #135
Just wanted to give one more update. We went on one of our normal morning walk and Davis did great. He seems like he was never sick. I hope I don't have to deal with anything major for a long time....

Have a great day my golden forum friends!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #136
Just wanted to give one more update. We went on one of our normal morning walks and Davis did great. He seems like he was never sick. I hope I don't have to deal with anything major for a long time....

Have a great day my golden forum friends!

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Davis

So glad that Davis went for a walk.
Hope you both have a wonderful day!

121 - 138 of 138 Posts