Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
they have always been here everyday since i came home, my bestfriend, my dad had cancer, when i met him. i slept on his chest the first day i came home. i was with him as was my mom when he lost his hair, we watched the Bucs win the SuperBowl. years later, we are still going strong and i think i may be in the wedding. Roxy

Attachments

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
Roxy, congratulations to you, your mom & dad!

Oh, the ring is beautiful!! I wish you all much happiness.

edited to add: Have you set a date?

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
Big congratulations! How wonderful for your family. Denise I wish you many years of joy. Roxy, hope you get to be in the wedding. The ring is stunning! :):):):)

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
That is a beautiful ring....Roxy wants to know when she is getting hers. :)

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Congratulations to your Mum and Dad Roxy, hope you get to be chief bridesmaid.

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Congratulations !!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Congrats Roxy, Denise and John. I hope you have many many more years of happiness and love. The ring is beautiful.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Congratulations!! What a beautiful ring!! I just got engaged too :) If you find any good wedding websites, let me know!!

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations!! What a beautiful ring!! I just got engaged too :) If you find any good wedding websites, let me know!!
Congrats, i was about to post it when we got the ring, but saw you had just gotten engaged. didnt want to take away from that. i'm so Happy for you. its strange, we have been together for 10 years, didnt think that a ring could make me so happy. its not the ring but the promise that this wonderful man wants to be with me for the rest of his life.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Congrats, i was about to post it when we got the ring, but saw you had just gotten engaged. didnt want to take away from that. i'm so Happy for you. its strange, we have been together for 10 years, didnt think that a ring could make me so happy. its not the ring but the promise that this wonderful man wants to be with me for the rest of his life.
Awww! That's sweet of you! I'm really happy for you too! And I know exactly what you mean about the ring!! :D

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Congratulations you all!!! The ring is just beautiful!

·
Registered
292 Posts
Congratulations, what an exciting time for the three of you!
I agree, LOVE your ring!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts