Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tucker just turned 7 months old. It's hard to believe how much time has passed since September 20th, when we brought him home as a little 7.5-week-old ball of fur. DH and I are so pleased with how he is turning out. We couldn't have asked for a better Golden! Everyone who meets him can't believe that he's still just a puppy because of his size. He is very tall and blocky. He's already almost the same height as our GSD! Here are some pictures from today playing in the snow with his big sister. I haven't really posted any pictures in quite a while, so now I have to make up for it. :D

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a cute and happy pup he is. He looks to be just starting to feather out. I'll be he is having a blast with all this snow we have been getting.
His feathering is definitely starting to come in slowly, but surely. He gets his fish oil capsules twice a day and he is so soft. :) He is getting his mother's coat, longer and wavy on the back and shorter everywhere else. He loves plowing through the deep, deep snow, usually face first! I'm sure he'll forget all about the white stuff come summer and he gets to jump in our pool and go to the beach for the first time!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Happy Birthday! They are so cute together!
They love each other. Kodi is so gentle with him, but they do love to play the bitey face game!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
He is such a handsome boy and the feathers are coming in nicely. I still see the puppy in his eyes.

·
Mom to Cannon
659 Posts
Looks like one happy dog :) They grow too fast! His tail is looking beautiful...I love how Cannon's is coming in and looking like a golden tail too :) He's getting some darkness to him as well - such a big boy now!! Thanks for sharing pictures of your pup!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks like one happy dog :) They grow too fast! His tail is looking beautiful...I love how Cannon's is coming in and looking like a golden tail too :) He's getting some darkness to him as well - such a big boy now!! Thanks for sharing pictures of your pup!

I do love how his tail feathers have come in!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, he is about the size of your shepherd! I really like the shepherd/golden combo. Tucker is definately a handsome golden!
We will absolutely always have both a Golden and a GSD! Our GSD will be 10 this spring, so she is getting up there in age.

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Chloe said he is very handsome:D

Tucker would love a girlfriend! He says that Chloe is very pretty and wants to know if she is single!

·
Mom to Fyodor & Gibson
1,303 Posts
Aww, he's so handsome and so big!!! Gibson is only like 4 days younger than Tucker and he came home Sept. 24th at 7.5 weeks, too. Can you believe how much they've grown in only 5 months?! Are you guys getting ready for Tucker's little brother this summer?

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Aww, he's so handsome and so big!!! Gibson is only like 4 days younger than Tucker and he came home Sept. 24th at 7.5 weeks, too. Can you believe how much they've grown in only 5 months?! Are you guys getting ready for Tucker's little brother this summer?
We are! The new puppy will actually be his nephew since it's going to be Tucker's older full sister that is having pups this summer. I can't wait! It will be funny calling him Uncle Tucker. LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts