Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Dex looked like such a sweet and handsome boy. He is right now chasing pigeons. He may not have lived a long life, but he did live a sweet one. I'm so sorry for your loss, sending prayers for you.
Thank you so much for your kindness and support. It means a lot to us.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
What a fine boy he was! You did everything that you could do to help him. Feel no blame, whatever took him was sudden and severe, you cannot know, what you do not know...! He will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, then you will again see him and watch him run and play...
Thank you so much for your kindness and support. We really appreciate it.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy. You did all you could. Don’t second guess yourself we are only human and you tried your best to help him ❤ He is watching over you over the rainbow bridge 🌈
Thank you so much for your kindness and support. It really means a lot to us.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Your post brought tears. I am so sorry for your loss. I am sure you deserved him and that's why he was in your life in the first place. He is happy wherever he is and is gleefully chasing pigeons. You were a good parent. Take care.
Thank you so much for your kindness and support. It means a lot to us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So sorry for you loss. Don't beat yourself up- He loved you and you did your best. He and you are in my prayers.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts