Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Larry,
Austin has such a sweet and kindly face. Sending hugs to you at this sad time.
I am sure my boy, Beau, who I lost in January, is showing him all the best places to explore across the bridge.
Thanks for sharing Austin with us.

Reactions: longhorn34

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I am so, so sorry. His sweet face shows how much he was loved. My Casey will show him lots of tennis balls.

Peace and prayers to you

·
I miss my Buddy
11,531 Posts
I am very sorry too for loss of your dear Austin. He was sweet boy with beautiful eyes. This is my third try to post, to say something to easy your pain, but words are not coming. I just can tell you I feel, I understand and I am very, very sorry.
Rest in peace sweet Austin.

·
Registered
7,937 Posts
What a cutie pie. Thank you for helping him to the bridge. Make sure he kisses my mom!!!

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss--Austin was a beautiful boy. I also had to say goodbye to our golden Rosie on Monday so I know your pain. May your many memories of Austin comfort you in the days to come.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Thank you for your kind comments. I am very sorry for your loss also. I hope Rosie meets Austin and they have a blast together. I lost my golden girl Amber 4 years ago. I hope she shows both of them all the good stuff on the other side of the bridge.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am so very sorry and I know the pain your going through. I love the picture of him....he reminds me of my Kula who just passed last month.I'm sure they're having a great time together at the bridge.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Stopped by to thank everyone for all the support and kind words. Makes me sad to read of so many of our babies leaving us too soon. 4 weeks of Austin passing is soon approaching, I still cant believe he is not here wanting me to toss him his ball, or pull one out from under the couch that he put there. Miss ya big guy!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
I am sorry that I missed this thread originally, but I wanted to give my condolences to you. Run free at the bridge, Austin.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts