Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We lost our beautiful little girl last night to Lymphoma. She was only three years old. I miss her terribly and needed to be around other golden lovers. I'm so sad...

Attachments

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Oh I am so sorry for your loss. What a beautiful girl. I am so sorry that you lost her at such a young age. You will see her again someday. Play hard at the bridge sweet Sasha.

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
So sorry for your loss. RIP Sasha. She is so beautiful.

·
Registered
981 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. Our prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

·
& Romeo's mom
732 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss. What a gorgeous dog she was.

Godspeed, Sasha. :(

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
I am so very sorry, three is much too young and your Sasha was so beautiful.
God speed sweet Sasha.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am so sorry that you had to find us because you lost your beloved Sasha. She is a very beautiful girl. It is so terrible that you had to lose her at such a young age and to a terrible disease. Unfortunately it takes too many of our beloved angels.
You have come to the right place because so many of us know the pain you are going thru right now. And can help to comfort you. I know the pain is so hard but I hope you can find comfort that you will see her once again waiting for you at the rainbow bridge. Until that day, all of our pups will help to keep her company and she is no longer in pain.

Run Free Sweet Sasha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you

Thank you all so much for your kind, sweet words for Sasha and my family. I'm so glad to come across such a nice board to share golden stories, etc. They are amazing friends!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
I am so sorry about Sasha. 3 years old is just so unfair. I am glad you found us here. We would love to see more pictures and hear about your sweet girl.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I'm so sorry about your loss. 3 years is too young. I'm glad you found the forum and hope it helps with your loss.

·
love my goofy goldens
2,431 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. There are many of us who have experienced the same type of heartbreak. Plese feel free to share pictures and stories of your Sasha - we'd love to hear about her.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss - it is just so tragic to lose them that young :( I hope you find comfort on this board - as there are so many who have gone through losing a beloved golden.

·
Registered
Brady Aedan Finch and Wren
13,687 Posts
Oh I am so very sorry to hear of your loss - she was beautiful and way too young.

Run softly at the bridge Sasha, healthy and happy once more.

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
i am so deeply sorry for you.

gave my guy some big pets in honor of Sasha (even thu he's shredding the wastebasket contents).

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Sasha

I am so very sorry for your loss of Sasha.

Life is not fair at all-you will find much support here and will see her at the rainbow bridge.

What a beauty.

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
That is so sad. Sorry you only had 3 precious years with your beautiful girl.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts