Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It is with heavy heart that I had to give the greatest gift and help my beloved boy to the Rainbow Bridge today. Jackson Browne Running On Empty CGC, call name "Jax". Our beloved Rhett is going to take over now and take care of you at the Bridge. Run Free and Play hard "Big Red". I love you and will miss you always and one day we'll meet again to be with each other forever. Pedigree: Jackson Browne Running On Empty CGC

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
I am so sorry for your loss. You are right, though, you gave the true gift of love, a gift of freedom from pain and suffering. You are in my thoughts.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
So very sorry for your loss-still remember his & Annie's rescue. How is she taking it?

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,689 Posts
I am so very sorry, this ultimate gift of love is always such a difficult thing to do.
Jax was a beautiful boy, he is whole again, enjoying life as he once did when he was young.

My thoughts are with you and your family.

Godspeed Jax

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
I am sorry for your loss.

Run swiftly at the Bridge handsome Jax

Reactions: wd9t

·
Registered
17,977 Posts
I am so very sorry for your loss, take care.

·
Registered
5,826 Posts
Oh no! I am so sorry!

Reactions: wd9t

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@SheetsSM...Annie knows our Jaxie won't be around anymore and I can tell she's pretty lonely without him. They were so close to each other and it hurts to know that she's grieving also. We're giving her lots of extra hugs and kisses to help us all along as we go down this path.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,689 Posts
@SheetsSM...Annie knows our Jaxie won't be around anymore and I can tell she's pretty lonely without him. They were so close to each other and it hurts to know that she's grieving also. We're giving her lots of extra hugs and kisses to help us all along as we go down this path.
They do grieve as much as we do, it's sad to see them hurting and missing their buddy. My girl went through it when I had to say good bye to my bridge boy, it broke my heart.

All I can say is be there for one another as you're doing.
My heart goes out to you all, I know this is a very sad and difficult time for you.

Again, so very sorry for your loss of Jax.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss...

Reactions: wd9t and Karen519
1 - 20 of 21 Posts