Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video from the last week of Murphy's most recent puppy class. We have a little break now, then we'll start another class at the beginning of January.

His favorite playmate out of all the puppies was a black lab pup about half his size... They were totally evenly matched!

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Murphy's favorite class is definitely recess!!! In this class we also did one piece of (puppy modified) agility equipment every week, and then a whole course on the last day. Murphy really took to it! The instructor said he seems like he has a real talent for it.

Personally, I just think he is happy go lucky enough to not be scared of the equipment (unlike a lot of the puppies in our class who balked at stuff). The only one we had issues was with the tunnel. Other puppies would not eat the treats that their owners threw in to bait them and so Murphy would always take a bit of extra time to come out the other end... maybe I should have named him "Hoover?"

He has been really great this last week helping me through the end of a 4 year relationship. He's so much more loyal and trustworthy than any boy...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts