Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my little guy to the dog park today for some quality time. Just wanted to share some pics. They are from my phone so they aren't the highest quality.

Attachments

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
He looks really happy! Is it a large dogpark? We have a dogpark in the next village, but it's a very large piece of land, I don't quite see myself letting Tess run free there...

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Those are great. I love the squinty eye one. What a funny boy. It looks like you two had the park to yourselves.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
Cute pics.....but it looks like he didn't have any buddies to play with!!!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sadly the only other dog that was there was an old poodle thing that really doesn't like puppies. She wasn't very nice. The park isn't huge, but it's good enough since it's the only one I know of around here. I had lots of treats in my pockets in case he "forgot" his name, lol. This is a picture of him since we've been home.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Murphy does look like he was having a blast, even without playmates. Nothing like watching them run off leash.

Not showing Mad a picture of his comfy bed, as I'm sure I'll hear how hard done by she is.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
When he was younger he absolutely wanted nothing to do with his crate. So I took an old queen size comforter and shoved it in there. He's loved it ever since, never even had an accident on it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts