Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was gearing up for a SAR for Muggsy who has been missing since 12/30.

JUST recieved word that Muggsy has been found, alive & well......

Details to follow when available.

Oh, and give a nice welcome :wavey: to the folks from the Westchester Golden Retriever Meetup group who will be joining our "family" here on GRF.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep! For sure.
Piper & I were going to take a ride up there tomorrow afternoon and I was going to bring the plane up there to criss-cross the area Monday to see if I could see anything from the air. I figure anything would show up fairly well against the snow.
But now we can all have a collective sigh of relief for Muggsy and her family.
Can't wait to hear the rest of the story.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is wonderful news. I know that family must be so happy and relieved. Truly a miracle. Now if little Roxy can be found in NC.

·
Registered
958 Posts
That is wonderful news. I know that family must be so happy and relieved. Truly a miracle. Now if little Roxy can be found in NC.
Roxy and Topaz (Mr. T) are always on my mind....I'm always hoping to log in here and receive the good news that they've come home or been found.

Glad to hear that Muggsy has been found though.

A quick welcome the Westchester Golden Retriever Meetup group....you folks will love this place.

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
What wonderful news! It is so devastating to lose one of your furbabies. I know Muggsy's family is so happy to have their boy back home!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts