Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had 2 inches of rain at my house on Monday, and of course Aspen discovered his love of mud puddles! It was too cute, I couldn't get upset with him for getting all dirty. But he did win himself a date with the bath tub afterwards! Here's a YouTube video link of him playing:
Mud puddle + Aspen - YouTube

The picture of him looks so funny since his body fluff was matted down with mud/water but his head is still fluffy and looks big! You can really see his curly chest :)

Would love to see your muddy dog pictures!!

Attachments

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
The video is the definition of cuteness:) Wait till that boy is 50+ pounds and has an episode of mud wollering......LOL

Not Muddy pic but this is my Buddy after a roll on a deceased armadillo:yuck:

Sorry folks I just realized this is puppy thread......

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
One of the funniest parts of him playing in that puddle (which you can't see from the video) was when he started blowing bubbles through his nose in it! I was seriously cracking up. He hasn't had the chance to try swimming yet with it being winter, but he is already experimenting with his face being in water haha.

Thanks for the complimentary posts! :)

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Yes..it will continue, I too have a golden who found out how great it is to get muddy, and still does! Ozzy's pics are too funny! That's worse than anytime Lilly has gotten muddy, I can't imagine how his face wasn't muddy!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,675 Posts
We have some of those photos too! Not sure how he kept his feet and face clean! Luckily these happened at my pet sitters and not my house.

View attachment 108174

View attachment 108175

Too cute, you were lucky he was at your sitter's house.

I think luverofpeanuts is so right about a life long love with mud.

Great video and the pic of sitting on the steps says it all, too cute!

My guys don't have it for mud but for the sand at the beach.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts