Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Billie
101 Posts
Oh He's so Beautiful! Welcome! So I use PetsBest for my golden. They worked out a plan for me that was designed for Goldens and any ailments they might have in the future to make sure they were covered. I find their app very easy to use as well. The only thing is that they don't pay the Vet directly and sometimes it takes 3-4 weeks to get my money back from visits. I have been very lucky though and havent had any large vet bills yet. (knock on wood). I also found them the most affordable for what I needed as well.

·
Registered
Billie
101 Posts
Hi thanks for your compliment :) Can I just ask when you say "they worked out a plan" - did you do it in person or via phone? I am wondering if I should already take insurance before we land so that's why I am asking...
Hello! Yes I called around to a bunch of different ones when my Vet gave me pamphlets when I brought Billie in when I got her at 8 weeks. I wanted to make sure I got the right coverage for right price if that makes sense? All the companies I called were so nice but this one worked out to be best price for me. Good luck!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts