Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I have a post in the Rainbow Bridge regarding the passing of my Seamas. But without going into specifics I've lost his brother also. It's been almost 4mts since I last saw Liam. My (now) ex took him out of our home one afternoon in February. Unfortunately I'm not in a situation where I could fight (hate that word) for him in court. And that was it, that last afternoon I kissed him before work would be my last. And now my former spouse has flat out refused to let me see him. 'I' was the one who walked them both. 'I' was the one who took them out in my car. 'I' was the one that sat and played with them in the garden for hours.

Miss ya Liam, so very much, you'll always be my boy.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,641 Posts
I'm so sorry for your losses. *hugs* Liam looks like a great dog.

·
Registered
491 Posts
What a heartbreaking situation. I'm so sorry and I hope you'll be able to get your sweet boy back some day. I sure he misses you too.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
So sorry

I am so very sorry!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all. Liam is such a sweet boy and sadly keeping him from me has been done to inflict pain. She knows how close him and I have always been. Honestly never saw this coming. Am sad.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you.

This is the same person who taught me to love a dog as if they are your own kid....

O man I can't believe this has happened.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts