Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are the puppies from the second litter, at one week old. My4goldens is getting a boy from this litter :) :) :)
This is a really exciting show x performance litter, breeder is Jackie Mertens/Topbrass Retrievers. Mom has a fantastic working pedigree, and couldn't be a nicer dog. Here she is: Five generation pedigree: Choctaw's Nasty Girl .
We were very, very pleased with this breeding. Luckily they are all spoken for or I might have to go dog-nap a couple!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
There's those gorgeous babies !!! I wonder which one of those precious little ones is going to be mine ? I am so excited, I have so many plans for him. Its funny, I've had a name for months now, after Tess died, a name just popped into my head. I even had a registered name, to honor her. Now I have to revise the registered name a little, to honor both my Tess and Rusty. But his call name is going to be: Tugg

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
Oh, I know Mom's breeder :) She and my ex-husband used to train together when she was just starting out with Ginger.

Very nice litter-congratulations Barb and Tito!

·
where the tails wag
13,381 Posts
Oh, how absolutely precious :) Tito, good man!!

Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Beautiful babies!!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Just beautiful! Congratulations!

Tugg is a great name! One of my best dogs, from childhood, was a Shephard/Lab mix, named Tug

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think Tugg is an AWESOME name!!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Aww soo sweet! I too love the name Tugg.. very cute! Congrats..now the weeks of waiting really begin.. it's always nice to be able see pictures, does help the time pass!

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Just beautiful litter. I hope it gets easier to pick when they are older cause right now I would just scoop up the whole bunch! Tugg is a great name, now the wait.

Tito, I wish you would quit having such beautiful kids as we just got 2 goldens only this year, and would be hard to talk hubby into another (I am giving him a year), but in love with Tito!

Congrations on the litter and hopefully you can get more pictures when eyes are open. Don't know how you are going to wait for your babe without camping out in their front yard.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Just beautiful litter. I hope it gets easier to pick when they are older cause right now I would just scoop up the whole bunch! Tugg is a great name, now the wait.

Tito, I wish you would quit having such beautiful kids as we just got 2 goldens only this year, and would be hard to talk hubby into another (I am giving him a year), but in love with Tito!

Congrations on the litter and hopefully you can get more pictures when eyes are open. Don't know how you are going to wait for your babe without camping out in their front yard.
I think we need to get Barb to stud Tito with a local breeder here in 2012. :) I have a motive for saying this. :yes:

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
My favorite Christmas pictures so far !! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Very cute! Tugg is a great name... like tugg at my heart.... Congrats!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's not out of the realm of possibility...

I think we need to get Barb to stud Tito with a local breeder here in 2012. :) I have a motive for saying this. :yes:

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I was thinking of you the other day, his other litter has one REALLY dark puppy! I'll try to get some photos tomorrow.

Love Tito and Love Topbrass as a breeder!.
I would love a pup,from this boy and this place!.

Reactions: nolefan
1 - 20 of 48 Posts