Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rufus' Mom aka Linda
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I posted some pictures of Rufus with one of our breeder's male pups that we're helping to socialize. This weekend we had a little female. She's a feisty little thing and poor Rufus had his paws full with her. She has such a sweet little face, I figured I'd take some pictures and post them for you all to see. The bitey face one isn't so sweet... but I guess we all have our moments:p:
Rufus turned 14 months yesterday...the puppy is 9 weeks old.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
They look great together but you can see the devil in her eye in that first picture. Rufus looks like he was very good with the little hellion.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Looks like she is both feisty and knows how to use her charm.

Rufus, you are not only very good looking, but very patient. Keep up the good work of helping to socialize those little hooligans so they turn out just like you. Happy 14 month birthday big boy. And remember to be extra sweet to mom when she's dealing with those crazy pups.

How do you like helping the pups, is it like looking after someone's baby, happy to have and spoil them but glad to give them back?

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
The first picture, Rufus looks like he's thinking "Why me?" The pup "Leave so I can attack him." LOL cute pictures, all of them.

·
Rufus' Mom aka Linda
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like she is both feisty and knows how to use her charm.

Rufus, you are not only very good looking, but very patient. Keep up the good work of helping to socialize those little hooligans so they turn out just like you. Happy 14 month birthday big boy. And remember to be extra sweet to mom when she's dealing with those crazy pups.

How do you like helping the pups, is it like looking after someone's baby, happy to have and spoil them but glad to give them back?
I LOVE having them around! Yes...it's like looking after grandchildren..at least I assume that's how it will be when I have grandchildren..they come, I get to squish them and smell puppy breath and then they go home:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
You can see the spunkiness in her face. She is a real cutie and keeping Rufus on his toes.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
These pictures are precious! She has an adorable face and her eyes are drawing me in in that 2nd picture! Rufus looks as calm as ever with her... Molson wouldn't want to stop playing!

Thanks for sharing them :)

·
Registered
958 Posts
After looking at that sweet little thing in the first two pics, it's looks as if Urfus was responsible for all the bad bitey face behaviors:p::p::p:. But then we have two females, so I know who the real troublemakers are....you just can't trust them girls;).

·
and now Chance too!
608 Posts
They look great together but you can see the devil in her eye in that first picture. Rufus looks like he was very good with the little hellion.
I know exactly what you mean. We call it the crazy eye with Angie. Ever since she was a pup she'll get this "look" and you know something is about to happen... Rufus, you're a prince and a handsome boy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts