Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
aka Sam =)
4,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I could just get a few more prayers....I posted last week about my husband's good friend that passed away and about my cousin, who was being induced (http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/our-thoughts/107587-ironies-life-prayers-please.html). Well, a few more prayers could be used for these families. The son of my husband's friend's fiance was admitted to the hospital with an infection the other night, stemming from his arm that he broke 2 weeks ago in a snowboarding accident. He's in the hospital still, fighting that infection. Also, my cousin and her baby came through the labor with flying colors, but my cousin was admitted to the hospital last night with what they think is peripartum cardiomyopathy (I probably totally botched that spelling). Anyway, she's now in the hospital with a baby at home who is less than a week old. If you guys could please say a few healing prayers for Jake and my cousin Stephanie, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Prayers going your way and to your friends and family.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Oh no...when it rains it pours. How tragic for both families that they are facing these things right now. Prayers are going out to both families.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Lots of prayers going their way from my home. So much packed upon each, just not right.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts