Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a chance to do some playing this weekend & get some more photos of the little guy. I tried to get one in a big teacup I used for Kadence when she was about the same age, had it all set up & ready to put Kuper in when Kadence decided she wanted to run around, stepped on the background which pulled off the tea cup, shattered. I was a bit unhappy with her. Some how the big saucer didn't break & I thought I would hold on to it. Today Kadence...again, knocks over my tripod which lands on the saucer. You guessed it. So Kadence was in the "dog house" with me the weekend. Maybe she wanted more photos of herself.
Any way, here is some of the ones I got of Kuper.

Have to look close on this last one.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Kuper is too cute and those photos are just plain amazing. That black background really make his puppy gold shine through. Keep the pictures coming.

·
Nancy
7,493 Posts
WOW, great pics! I wish I could just get a nice, plain ol' shot of Hank. My camera speed is too slow and usually he's already moving from his pose when I snap the picture.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW, great pics! I wish I could just get a nice, plain ol' shot of Hank. My camera speed is too slow and usually he's already moving from his pose when I snap the picture.
LOL. you didn't see all the outtakes it took to get a few decent ones. Lots of patients, treats, squeek toys and a helper.

If you don't have an SLR, at least try a sports setting most digitals have to catch a moving target.

Thank you everyone. Next I am going to try some with the 2 together again, hopefully I can get them both loking at once.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those pictures are just too cute. I love the one with all the stuffies.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those pictures are adorable! I love the black background! Come to my house next! I am just terrible!
You take a vacation, come here, bring the dog & I will take some photos for you.
Black is actually not to bad to use as a background. Lots of people try white but unless you have enough light a white BG will look grey. I just used a piece of black muslin. I have used black sheets before. Sheets make great backdrops. Patterened material & even table paper if you have a puppy & don't need it wider.
Thank you all for your comments, I love playing with the dogs & photos. They don't complain like the kids do if I want to get a photo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts