Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm doing running on my Christmas present Wii Fit this morning. (Getting passed by everyone, I might add) and I got attacked by Wii Fit dogs! Will it never end? I think they were pitties, too. LOL, J/K.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Are'nt you glad you paid for something that you could easily get for free. Although I think that the game version is a bit safer.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Well, I'm laughing my butt off, I hope you take your pepper spray next trip. You'll have to let me know what you think of the Wii fit, we were thinking about getting one, but thought it might end up neglected like the PS2.

Also, love the new signature picture!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
I have a couple of those Wii pups that come and bark at me when I'm working out or bowling on the Wii. DH cannot play Wii tennis without one of them trying to grab the ball! :)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is too funny.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I'm laughing my butt off, I hope you take your pepper spray next trip. You'll have to let me know what you think of the Wii fit, we were thinking about getting one, but thought it might end up neglected like the PS2.

Also, love the new signature picture!
I like it alot. I can't figure out why I got the frowny face when my penguin ate 15 fish! Really, I need some Yoga and strength training, walking the dogs is just not enough. I felt a little silly at first, but it is good stretching stuff. I almost stepped on Finny's head about 15 times today, he insists on sidling on up. Then we went for a great snow walk.

The hamstrings are strung.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts