Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This time our walk was longer as we went into the woods! :) She really enjoyed it and my brother came along! I took a couple of pics, of course! Here they are! :D

Getting ready! Molly likes to give us her paw when we're down there! That's the way she greets us when we come back home! :p:

On our way to the woods...

Almost there!

Here we are! :)

:wave:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
That looks like a great adventure for Miss Molly. I'm sure you have a tired girl on hour hands now. Great shots.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
She looks like she loved her big adventure with you and your brother. I love her putting the paw out to you. It is like she is saying I am the queen kiss my paw. LOL

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Lovely pics of Molly enjoying herself in the snow - love the catching the snowball shot

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Fantastic pics, I so enjoyed seeing them! I wish we had a place like that to let mine run! I love the ones with the snow on her nose!

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Molly must have been in heaven with all that space to enjoy. I love that she greets you with her paw. Does she do that all the time?

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Molly must have been in heaven with all that space to enjoy. I love that she greets you with her paw. Does she do that all the time?
Yes, all the time! The minute we open the door she's standing at the stairs like that, usually with a toy or her blanket in her mouth and she'll whine and shake her paw until we take it in our hand! :D It's really cute!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Love the Molly Adventures in the Snow! She looks like she did have fun! Did she get a tail massage in Her Chair?

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Yes, all the time! The minute we open the door she's standing at the stairs like that, usually with a toy or her blanket in her mouth and she'll whine and shake her paw until we take it in our hand! :D It's really cute!
Willow does exactly the same thing!! Always on the stairs and waving her paw at me. She also likes to shake paws when I'm on the computer.

Molly and Willow are so alike, when I saw that last pic of Molly all curled up I thought 'Molly has Willow's butt curls!'

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Actually I think she likes that chair because by lying there, it's the closest she can be to me while I'm on the computer! :eek: She's such a mama's girl! :p:

Willow does exactly the same thing!! Always on the stairs and waving her paw at me. She also likes to shake paws when I'm on the computer.

Molly and Willow are so alike, when I saw that last pic of Molly all curled up I thought 'Molly has Willow's butt curls!'
Lolll! :D I just love when she does that! It sure puts a big smile on your face! Can't be in a bad mood after a welcome like that! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts