Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

More Information on Emery Goldens (Houston, Tx)

7K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  brendi green 
#1 ·
A few months ago, my family and I have decided we are going to start looking into getting a golden and this forum has been so helpful in finding what to look for in a breeder. I've seen several posts on here endorsing Emery Goldens in Houston, Tx but cannot find much more information on their facebook page (dogs, pedigrees, etc.) I wanted to see if any users had any further information or experience in working with them. Thanks!

#2 ·
They are a member of the Greater Houston GRC and are very active in the showing world. I typed "Emery" into K9Data and pulled up a massive list of current and former dogs owned/bred by Emery Golden's Brianna Bischoff & Ryan Tepera. The dogs I cross checked on K9Data were health tested, but as always personal contact with the breeder and double checking individual dogs would be the best route :) I'm sure other members here have actually met Brianna and would be able to give you more personal advice/opinions.

#4 ·
Brianna Bischoff of Emery Goldens is an excellent, conscientious, ethical breeder who knows Goldens. She gets my 100% vote of confidence. Don't even bother researching to see if she does clearances; she does. She's a wonderful breeder. Buy with confidence. I don't give that recommendation often.

If you're one who digs deeper than clearances, then each litter is worth researching for pedigree, COI, longevity, etc. I heard she is planning some litters and is accepting puppy applications, but I don't know if that's true. Best bet is to hit her up on Facebook. And if she has an upcoming litter you're curious about, ask her for her "test breeding" and post the K9data link she gives you here, and you'll get all sorts of information from people.

Good luck.

#6 ·
I’m sure you saw this, but in case you didn’t, Brianna posted on the Emery Golden Retrievers Facebook page that they are expecting some litters over the summer. She posted the link to the questionnaire and said to fill it out if you were interested. I have a friend that has an Emery golden and they love her! From what I’ve heard, Brianna was amazing to work with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.