Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucy was over for New Year's Eve & New Year's Day with her parents (Luci & RockNRoll Lucy) and I got some pics of her and Molson in the backyard that I thought were worth sharing :)

"Molson, don't you think I'm the cutest?" - Lucy

She's a natural!

"Can I get ONE little kiss on the cheek, Lucy?" - Molson

Lucy ran over to the corner and sat here for about 5 minutes without moving for anything! I guess she just needed a moment. :)

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEE!" - Molson to the rescue!

Wouldn't move to come play with Molson so he walked away...

"Hey mom! Who was drinking Bud Light at your party last night instead of Molson Golden?!"

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Awwww, Luci is growing into such a beautiful young lady!! VERY regal! And of course, Molson wants to be her prince. :D Match made in heaven!

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
I love the Molson to the rescue picture....I hope you don't really have beer bottles in your backyard :no: Ms. Lucy is also a cutie.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
OMG Lucy is getting so big!! That is just too cute how she put herself in time out :)

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Wow, have they both ever grown!!!
What a handsome man Molson is and Lucy Lime, OMG she's getting big.
Great pics Steph....keep them coming :)

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,076 Posts
The first picture is priceless!!! They make a handsome couple........(are they related at all)????

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love the Molson to the rescue picture....I hope you don't really have beer bottles in your backyard :no: Ms. Lucy is also a cutie.
We had a party for NYE :party: and there was just the one in the yard, it must have been dropped while carrying a bunch of them to the recycling bin which is about 10 feet away from where the bottle is in the pic. They aren't Molson or Lucy's empties if that's what you're thinking! :)

The first picture is priceless!!! They make a handsome couple........(are they related at all)????
Nope, no relation between them, but their colouring is pretty darn close. I'm excited to see them both all grown up!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Oh my goodness! Lucy has sure grown since the last picture I saw of her. Molson is always a handsome devil and he's getting so big too! Great pictures.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Steph, just noticed something - YOU'VE GOT NO SNOW!!!!
That is so wrong. I can send some your way if you like.
We have plenty :(

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Steph, just noticed something - YOU'VE GOT NO SNOW!!!!
That is so wrong. I can send some your way if you like.
We have plenty :(
I KNOW! What is with that?! We got about 3 cm yesterday :uhoh: but I don't know what the heck is up with Mother Nature this year! Hopefully we get some soon to cover up the land mines in my backyard ;)

·
Registered
976 Posts
What beautiful puppies!! I can't believe how much they've both grown! Those are great pics Steph! Totally made me smile! :)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Wow is that my dog?! Where's my little puppy? She looks sooo grown up! Rockn'Roll Lucy didn't recognize her in the first picture!

Great bunch of pictures Steph!

·
Registered
274 Posts
Wow these are the great pictures ;)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow is that my dog?! Where's my little puppy? She looks sooo grown up! Rockn'Roll Lucy didn't recognize her in the first picture!

Great bunch of pictures Steph!
lol Thank, Sarah! I posted these on Molson's facebook fan page in the album where their first photo shoot is, and realized that I have nearly the exact same picture as #2 from when she was only 3 months old - she seems to like that pose ;)

·
Registered
810 Posts
realized that I have nearly the exact same picture as #2 from when she was only 3 months old - she seems to like that pose ;)
She's a bit of a diva, what can I say? ;):smooch:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts