Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few more photos of our baby Oscar. He is such a sweetheart and we are enjoying every single second with him...I will add some with the dogs later but here he is for now!

My first hello

Daddy cuddle

All wrapped up

My main present!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
what a head of hair he has!! my poor girls were bald until they were two! good luck to you & daddy, what a special Christmas gift.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
He really is a handsome boy. His hair brought back memories of my son when he was born so thanks for that. :)

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous sweet boy! What a beautiful head of hair- I love the color!! Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
Beautiful!

My 8 year old - soon to be 9 - was born on dec 20. We also have a picture of her under the tree, and she always proudly says she was my Christmas present.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Congratulations to you all, don't think you could have had a better Christmas Present.
Hope you are all ok, and hugs for Tilly & Harry on the arrival of their new brother

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
OMG, I feel so old looking at your pictures (maybe DH and I shouldn't have waited so long)! He is totally adorable.

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all! We are just trying to feed him up as much as possible, he has lost more weight than he should since birth and he is only a little dot to start with...he has something called a tongue tie which they believe is not allowing him to feed as well as he could be so he needs to get it snipped...literally snipped with scissors...apparently it doesn't hurt them...

·
Golden Lover
939 Posts
What a beautiful human baby!

Seriously he is as cute as a button!

Hugs, and have a wonderful Christmas with your little sprout.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts