1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Monty & Kahnah's mum
36 Posts
He is scrummy and a great name too. My 3 year old is called Monty :smooch:

·
gone
1,443 Posts
Great name, we had thought about Monte for one of our Maine ***** but when we met him he looked like a Merlin, hence the name. LOL

Kudos to you for taking on this challenge, I wouldn't know where to start in the caregiving of a blind animal.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Aww, he's beautiful. I know you are going to give him a wonderful and loving life but I couldn't help but tear up a bit. Please give him many hugs and kisses from me.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Bless his heart... he's gorgeous. I just want to snuggle him. What a wonderful addition to your family.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
He is a beautiful little fellow. I can see many years of fun ahead of him and your family. Think he is going to surprise you with how normal he is and the ways he figures out how to do things. Hope you keep us informed and give lots of pictures of little Monte.

You have earned your wings in taking this little one. Bet he ends up taking your Heart and Soul.

·
Guidehuman for blind pup!
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thannk you everyone, he really is an amazing little boy. He has had a few wees outside and his poos have been outside. I am teelling him everything i do before i do it so he will hopefully learn whats going to happen next - like whenever i am going to pick him up i say "up" and then as i put him back down i say "down" may seem silly but im sure he will catch on. Im so happy right now i cant tell you, hes such a happy little fella x

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Congrats on your newest addition! I am glad you were able to take in this sweet boy!

·
I miss my Buddy
11,534 Posts
Monte is a cute little boy. Thank you for taking this little angel to be part of your family.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I heat the blind puppies have extra smell and hearing, so I'm positive he will keep you on your toes. How exciting, happy puppy time! I think its good your doing all the verbal commands as early as possible.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts