Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just love having two goldens..........makes everything complete!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
A fan of Big Ben, huh? We're watching our Dolphins down here in SoFla.

Thanks so much for sharing these. Those two white faces remind me of when I had my two gray beards, Jake and Alli. Alli passed away about 2 years ago and Jake passed away 3 months ago. The new generation is Mac, Alli's niece. I sure do love those veterans though. You look into those faces and you see the history that has been shared.

Looks like life is good for Montana and Riley! Continue to enjoy them!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Beautiful pictures of Montana and Ripley

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Too cute! Love the last one, from one Steeler fan to another!

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. Even though the steelers lost 2nite we still have faith. I will tell u what if i could have 20 gr I would. The neighbor came over today with his 4 month old gsd. Kira she was just a cutie and monty and rip excepted her with open paws. He just lost his wife last week and we are helping him out. he works middles so when i get home from work I will take her at 430 and take all of them for a walk and have her hang out with us till 9. Kira has never been by herself yet for a long period of time. I was always afraid of german shepard but she is just the sweetest thing i have ever seen and Monty just loves her to death. really surprised me on that one. Hopefully i will get some pics 2morrow to share. thanks everyone.

·
But, my name is Debbi
1,715 Posts
Beautiful photos. Such sweet eyes in that first photo.
I love their names too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts