Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy 2010 everyone! I was MIA for most of the holidays as things were pretty busy around here, but now that I'm back into the routine of work, I'm back on GRF! :D

In the last days of 2009 I brought my camera along for our Molson/Mommy play sessions outside and at the conservation area nearby and got some updated pics of my boy who is almost a whole YEAR old!! :( How time flies eh?

Hope you enjoy the pics!

Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Nova scotia duck tolling retriever
Nice bum!!

He loves me so much that he licks the ground I walk on ;)

Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog Dog breed

Vertebrate Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed
Molson playing with his Uncle Wes (my little bro)

Dog Canidae Snow Dog breed Carnivore

Dog Snow Bridge Canidae Winter
I love his new jacket!

Mammal Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae
Weeeeee!!

Dog Dog breed Canidae Mammal Golden retriever
It was a long day of running at the park, and getting a PET-icure & a bit of grooming done at Petsmart! Now he was waiting for his girlfriend, Lucy lime to show up for the New Year's Party!

Dog Canidae Dog breed Vehicle Carnivore
Molson was hanging out in the garage with his daddy and I thought the lighting was really neat next to the car! Notice the brand spankin' new floor? It's "too nice" to even do any work on the car in there! :doh: :doh: :doh: (NOT my words!!)

Dog Canidae Dog breed Carnivore Sporting Group

Molson sort of doing his Elvis lip impression

Snow Canidae Winter Sporting Group
And finally, Molson thought it would be funny to grab mommy's scarf and use it as a game of tug... :no:
*AHEM* notice the muddy sidewalk on the left side from when we were dogsitting Skoker? It's frozen there and I can't scrape it off!

:D

Now I have to start planning his first birthday party... *sigh*

·
Registered
304 Posts
Yeah....the floor...think I'll skip showing this thread to hubby! he'd be jealous! Molson is one of my fav pups to read about!!! I used him to convince hubby we NEEDED Bear in our life!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Molson!! You did it!!!! hahaha

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah....the floor...think I'll skip showing this thread to hubby! he'd be jealous! Molson is one of my fav pups to read about!!! I used him to convince hubby we NEEDED Bear in our life!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Molson!! You did it!!!! hahaha
Aww!! Thanks! Molson will be thrilled to hear that :) I'm sure glad it worked!

Oh, and don't ever tell Jay that I posted these pics of the car and the floor, he would freak out because he hadn't waxed either of them before I took them :)

Great pictures. He's one photogenic little guy. Umm...looks like Happy Birthday Wishes are in order, so Happy Birthday!....one day early. :)
I totally forgot about my own birthday tomorrow, I've been so wrapped up in Molson turning 1! haha Thanks for reminding me ;) and thanks for the wishes! :D

·
Went Rogue...
599 Posts
Piper loves her some Molson! She just had her first birfday, how is he with older wimmens? LOL

I have a 30" monitor and Piper was sooo interested in his pictures, especially that nice headshot (next to last) as it was pretty close to being "life size". She was trying to climb up into my lap to get closer!

I had to break it to her that Lucy Lime already had something going with him and THEN I had to explain the entire concept of "geographically unacceptable". All she did was smile...

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
Molson is just one Georgous pup. I just love everything about him!!! He would be one that I would have picked out!!! Loved watching him grow this past year!!!

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
What a character that Molson is! He's just tooo cute! Great pictures. Your ground licking caption really cracked me up!

·
Registered
776 Posts
those are great pics!!!!! i have been MIA as well due to virus's on my computer :( ....and crazy busy time of year!!!! i love molson's coat as well very nice...we had to get chance a sweater since he freezes...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Steph, the pictures are all great. Molson is so cool, I just love your posts.
Wish my garage floor looked that good!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Gosh he is so cute! Molson is growing into a BEAUTIFUL dog, which is no surprise since he was such a great looking puppy! I so love the scarf/tug shot! What a funny boy! LOL!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks everyone for the compliments! :)

BearValley, lucky for Piper, Molson loves older women! Maybe he can work out a deal with Lucy! ;)

As for the others asking about his coat, it is from www.canvasbackpets.com It's a Canadian website but I'm sure you can find the brand from there and find it at a US store too. :)

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Great pics! Happy birthday to the both of you!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts