Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our dear friends, Luci & RockNRoll Lucy came over last night with their new puppy, Lucy! Before you scroll through the pictures, let me just add that pictures do not do this adorable little furball justice!!!

Molson was pretty excited to have his new friend spend the night, but was up half the night whining to get out of our bedroom and continue playing with her down the hall! haha

This morning, the big pup and little pup got to play together in the backyard while their mommies (Sarah and I) took hundreds of pictures of their precious little doggies! :)

Are you ready?

Lucy taking a break while we watched a movie.
IMG_2905.JPG

Molson wants Lucy to play with the cuz, but she's not so sure of it.
IMG_2909.JPG

Lucy being so adorable! She went crazy for the leaves!
IMG_2927.JPG

IMG_2932.JPG

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

IMG_2950.JPG

Aww, what a cute couple!
IMG_2952.JPG

"I'm just too cute for words" - Lucy
IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2957.JPG

"Lucy, one day you'll be able to chew the big sticks like me... for now, you can stick to that twig" - Molson
IMG_2972.JPG

Puppy Love! :love::love::heartbeat:heartbeat
IMG_2978.JPG

:D Molson's a happy dog!
IMG_2984.JPG

:D My favourite one of Lucy!
IMG_2988.JPG

Molson can't stop smiling now that he's in L:heartbeatVE
IMG_2990.JPG

IMG_2993.JPG

Sadly, it was time for Lucy to go home. :( Molson gave me his saddest puppy dog eyes as he tried to dig his way out of the backyard.
IMG_2995.JPG

"Lucy, stay! I'll be your best friend! You can have all my treats! Please don't go!" - poor, lonely Molson....
IMG_2996.JPG

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Precious

PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS, PRECIOUS!

Molson and Lucy were having a BALL!!!!!!
They make a great pair!

Your pictures ARE JUST WONDERFUL!!

·
<---Bring on the grub!!!!
3,737 Posts
It makes you want another one, doesn't it :p: ?!?!? They are adorable together.

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Oh my goodnessssss!! Lucy is an absolute angel, and Molson would be such a great best friend/big brother/boyfriend!! He would do a quick job of teaching her the ways of the dog.

"Yeah, just pout like this and tilt your head this way. Then watch as it rains treats. Works EVERY TIME."

By the way, thank you for the smiles this thread gave me. The swine flu is doing me in and I needed a little pick-me-up.

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
awww,so cute and cuddly. Absolutely adorable pictures!!!

·
Jester & Piper's Mom
3,325 Posts
Aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
awwww...the twig and stick picture is adorable!

·
Griff's a Muffin Thief!
3,165 Posts
Awwww! What wonderful pictures - they are so beautiful together! (And there's nothing like pictures of Goldens in the fall!)

·
Registered
810 Posts
Oh my goodnessssss!! Lucy is an absolute angel, and Molson would be such a great best friend/big brother/boyfriend!! He would do a quick job of teaching her the ways of the dog.

"Yeah, just pout like this and tilt your head this way. Then watch as it rains treats. Works EVERY TIME."

By the way, thank you for the smiles this thread gave me. The swine flu is doing me in and I needed a little pick-me-up.

Thanks! She's pretty awesome (as well as cute!)! She's now passed out on Dad's shoes after a day of playing, exploring and getting her feet wet!

She says, "Thanks for sharing your treats and leaves, Molson! Mom and Dad say not to worry, that we'll get to visit again soon! I'm so excited already!"

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Those really take the cute pictures of the day award! My favorites are the first one of Lucy in the leaves and the big/little stick one. Thank you for sharing!

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
What great pictures! Molson and Lucy look like they just belong together!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts