Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night was our 9th annual "Santafest" dinner with my group of friends from high school! Luci & RockNRoll Lucy hosted it at their new house and were kind enough to include Molson on the invitation (as per Lucy's request, I'm sure ;) ).

The dogs had a blast and Molson was so gentle and well behaved with little Lucy! What a difference from the way he plays with Skoker - it was like he was in super slow mode when he was playing with Lucy :). Don't get fooled by her cute little face though, she has gained quite a bit of confidence since I first met her and she has learned how to stand her ground when she plays with Molson!

So on another note, my little Molson will be 11 months old on Friday! :( Time flies when you're having fun I guess, eh? I can't believe he's almost a year old! I've thrown a few random pics from the last month into the post too, so I apologize if some of you have seen them already in previous threads.

2 doggles sitting for a treat...

Waiting...

Down...

Waiting...

Goofy faces!!

Lucy - 1, Molson - 0

She knows!

Taken before we even turned off of the street - Molson was out cold the whole drive home! :)

Molson's petsmart picture with Santa (he was afraid of him so it took forever to get this picture!)

In mid-air!

And one picture with his best friend Skoker. My parents returned from their trip and have reclaimed their dog so he has moved out of our house!

·
Registered
810 Posts
It was really exciting to see Lucy playing like that with Molson! And he was such a good boy about it too!

In my defense we were practicing "wait" with the treat and it wasn't THAT long

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Great pictures Steph. Molson looks very handsome dressed up for Santafest, and Lucy so cute, and growing quickly.

Mad says to tell Molson, she loves his Santa picture, and thinks he was very brave. Mad has seen Santa, and is completely unimpressed, so in order to save myself the embarassment, there is no picture with Santa.

11 months, I can't believe it. I still remember that cute gangly boy I first met at Bronte Park.

·
Registered
976 Posts
What great pictures Steph!! Molson is quite the handsome boy! And how cute is Lucy?? Thanks for sharing them!

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,079 Posts
Beautiful puppies!!! Love the picture of Molson with the big smile on his face....

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
It is hard to believe that Molson is so grown up. Love all the shots of them. Bama plays the same way with Joey so gentle compared to how he plays with Pawley.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts