Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had esSJay's Molson for the weekend and we took him over to my parents to play with Zoey, a 10 year old, German Short Haired Pointer. This is the second round, the first round, Zoey totally kicked his butt the first time! Pretty good for an older lady!:):p:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HiAF-j-iAo

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Looks like they had a great time together. You go Zoey teach that boy who is boss. LOL

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That video makes me smile every time I watch it! Zoey is a personality plus dog. See how she spins? She does that every time she gets excited, but she does more of them and a lot tighter, like a corkscrew! Then that is usually followed by her "talking" a woo woo woo woh! She's such a character.

This video shows more of Molson getting the idea and instead of playing catch-me-if-you-can (Zoey's favorite game), he plays Ima-gonna-bowl-you-ova! :bowl:

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Molson is one of the cutest dogs! He's one of my favorites on here (don't tell anyone!;)). Looks like he had a fabulous time. I laughed when someone made the comment to Molson to be gentle she's an old lady... while in the meantime she's running in circles around him. LOL

On a side note, Winchester got to play with a german wire-haired pointer yesterday. He's only a few weeks older than Winchester so it's a good match and we didn't have to worry about them getting too rough, which of course they did. LOL

Attachments

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
lol didn't I tell you that Molson has a thing for older women? ;)

I'm happy to see that he got tons of exercise and had a lot of fun while I was away! :D The video also explains why he is passed out COLD on my feet! Are you sure you didn't drug him before Jay picked him up? ;) hehe

Thanks again for watching him, hopefully you get a chance over the next 3 days to catch up on your sleep - you will need it when Lucy comes home! :D

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LOL! No drugs, just loads of exercise! That video was taken on Sunday, and he had just gone for a walk before Jay picked him up, so he shouldn't have been THAT tired ;)

I caught up on my sleep lots today. Home sick = sleeping until 12. 2 days and change left!! Whoop!

·
Mom to Trooper
148 Posts
I am a fan of Molson too! Thanks for sharing the video...it was too cute. She really is a ball of energy and 10 years old too!!! Wow! So far Trooper and PJ are having a blast.

I love the pic of Winchester too with the German Wire-haired pointer. It always look like these dogs are trying to kill eachother...but they love it. I think owning two dogs is going to be great (once PJ is done getting up at 4 a.m.)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts