Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not too many good pictures this time 'round as we haven't done too much exciting stuff in the past few weeks since his playdate with Lucy, but I still have a few I would like to share.

He will be 10 months old the day after tomorrow, but I was home sick today and had time to sort through some pics.

I did a hike at the Devil's Pulpit and Lime Kilns this past Sunday morning in the town next to us (Caledon, Ont.) with 2 of my friends and of course, Molson! Took about an hour and a half, the hardest part being that it starts off really steep. Lots of man made stairs and one part that was too steep for Molson and I to go on because you have to use a cable to pull yourself up. Molson was very well behaved and for the most part I had him off-leash and practicing his recall, and he did very well! :)

Anyway, it was a beautiful hike with some breathtaking views of the Canadian landscape! Enjoy :)
IMG_3033.JPG

The classy gentleman picking his nose
IMG_3025.JPG

IMG_3028.JPG

Here you can see some of the stairs in the background (the ones we did not attempt).
IMG_3035.JPG

Ahh the view :D
IMG_3041.JPG

Me picking burrs off of my pants and shoes. Molson only got a few on the outside of his ears and some on his bum feathers that thankfully came out easily.
IMG_3053.jpg

An abandoned railroad.
IMG_3064.jpg

IMG_3065.jpg

I'm so sad his face is blurry! We were all too tired to try and do the shot again :(
IMG_3066.jpg

Chillaxin' in his favourite spot, next to my computer desk! (haha note GRF on the computer screen!)
IMG_3003-1.JPG

The day right after Molson met Lucy, he goes and cheats on her with a 4 month old Hungarian Puli named Zoey, belonging to some of my good friends!
IMG_3005.JPG

What a cutie! So playful!
IMG_3006.JPG

·
Registered
976 Posts
What a cutie!! Looks like a great hike Steph! Where in Caledon is it? Oh and Lily says thank you for the Molson kisses...she's feeling much better now! :)

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What a cutie!! Looks like a great hike Steph! Where in Caledon is it? Oh and Lily says thank you for the Molson kisses...she's feeling much better now! :)
It's just off of Forks of the Credit Road, west of McLaughlin Road. Hopefully this works, here's the google map link. There are lots of other great trails in Caledon I'd like to check out over the Winter and Spring... such a beautiful area!

Aw, glad to hear Lily is feeling better!

·
Hudson's girl
417 Posts
Those are great pictures. I wish we had a place like that around here. Even though the running on the tracks picture is blurry I really like it. It just looks like Molson is going super fast and just left a train in his wake.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Love the pictures and Molson. He's is awesome!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
What a beautiful place to go for walks and runs. The pictures are just wonderful. He is a handsome boy.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
What a handsome boy he is turning into! Beautiful pictures, looks like you had a great time.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
Awwww love the pictures!!! I'm sorry you're sick Steph :( I'm still not feeling great, and it's been over 2 weeks for me! I really hope you don't have what I had!!

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Awwww love the pictures!!! I'm sorry you're sick Steph :( I'm still not feeling great, and it's been over 2 weeks for me! I really hope you don't have what I had!!
Thanks guys!

I have no idea what I have... a huge stomach ache, no voice and yesterday had the cold sweats. Feeling a bit better today, but I haven't eaten anything yet, hopefully that doesn't hinder my recovery! lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts