Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
This is the first time we've had any measurable snow since Mollly arrived here. She seemed a little tentative, but she had fun. I did a little better with the camera this time and I learned how to edit out the bad stuff. It's a bit of a yawner, but she looks so sweet. I hope I can embed this properly.

Yikes! Help someone. I think I have screwed it up. It's not showing up in the preview. :(

Here's the YouTube YouTube - Molly's First Snow link, just in case it's messed up.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I watched the video through You Tube and I thought it was very cute - not a yawner at all. It's always a blast to watch them when they see snow for the first time. There's something about goldens and snow!

·
Banned
2,566 Posts
That was the cutest thing EVER!! You did a great job--she's adorable! Oh I love puppies!

PS Click the YouTube button and put this in the middle:

NMO4V_nv3fo

It has to be 11 digits.

·
Premium Member
4,619 Posts
Molly's Mom, I've got your email and fixed the link, so it appears ok now. Very nice video too. Both me and Vierka loved it.Joe

·
Sam and Jack's Mum!!!!!
1,521 Posts
How beautiful......I wish we would get snow here... She seems to be enjoying it so much. Makes me cooler just watching it. Today here it is 41.5 celcius. (105.8 in Farenheit) Poor Sam is feeling it too. She is just laid out on the loungeroom floor under the fan! :wave: Lovely video thanks for posting it!

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
I remember Samson's first snow.....the day after Thanksgiving last year. We got Samson on Thanksgiving...snowed the next day, and that was it for the winter.

We're getting our second good snow of this winter as I type....

It's so fun to watch them play in it though. I especially love when they get snow on their nose and keep playing like it's not there....

·
Bailey's Mom
692 Posts
Thanks for the video - she's adorable! We haven't had any snow for Bailey to check out yet, and I'm not complaining! ;)

·
Missing Angel Boomer
910 Posts
That was so cute. She is so innocent and checking everything out for the first time. I miss that stage already!

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'm jealous!! (I never thought I'd be saying that!) I live in New England and we haven't had any snow at all!!!! Poor Cosmo has yet to experience his first snow fall . . . . but there's still time!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
WOW - thats very beautiful. Thats a keeper to always look back on and say WOW. Maybe you can teach me about this kinda stuff...I'm a newbie ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts