Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's some new pics of my girl! She's getting even more beautiful each day! Her coat has grown a little more and her golden mane is getting fuller! She's even a little calmer than before! (I thought this day would never come! :curtain:) She's such a joy! Enjoy the pics! :wavey:

We got even more snow today and oh she's happy! :D

Catching snow!

Jumping pictures!

:D

Happy Holidays everyone!

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Wow, those are some great pictures! I love the catching snow pics! She is starting to look more mature.

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
Aww, Molly! You're so beautiful! Mojo and Maxie say you can come play in their big backyard as long as you bring a WHOLE BUNCH of snow!! :D :D

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Molly is so pretty, and of course, I love your pics! Her coat is such a beautiful colour, it reminds me of a latte with that tiny bit of cream colouring, especially against the crisp white snow!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the comments!

Molly is so pretty, and of course, I love your pics! Her coat is such a beautiful colour, it reminds me of a latte with that tiny bit of cream colouring, especially against the crisp white snow!
Yes you're right! Her color does look like a latte! :D I used to say when she was younger that her color was like coffee but with too much milk in it! :p:

·
Registered
33 Posts
she's beautiful and so are those pics!

I'm originally form Granby, Quebec. Where are you? I live in the US now, in Connecticut. My 5 month old golden, Rookie, enjoyed his first snowfall this past week-end. He had a blast playing in it!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
she's beautiful and so are those pics!

I'm originally form Granby, Quebec. Where are you? I live in the US now, in Connecticut. My 5 month old golden, Rookie, enjoyed his first snowfall this past week-end. He had a blast playing in it!
Thank you! I live in Mirabel. It's about 15-20 minutes from Montreal! :wave:

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Molly's coat looks so pretty against her blue blanket!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
I don't always comment - but I always love your pictures of Molly!! She is looking like such a pretty young lady - and she always has the BEST facial expressions :) You can tell she really really enjoys her life!

·
Inactive
4,512 Posts
I love Molly pictures--she's quite the pretty girl. I love her coloring too, especially in the snow it seems you can see that light golden coloring better. Beautiful.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
What wonderful pictures! Her ears are so expressive, LOL.
She's really growing up to be a pretty girl!

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Wow-that it a very happy dog. Just seeing those pictures made me smile!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts